Monday, August 29, 2011

Mondays on Notice: Everything that isn't these socks

In my last post I mentioned that I was trying out a pair of extra-cushion socks and that I liked them. Since then two things happened:

  1. One of my TNT buddies from Central Illinois asked for the deets about the socks. (everything you need to know is in the picture)
  2. I wore them again and fell even more in love. 
So today's Monday on Notice is brought to you out of the sheer LOVE I have for these socks. All other socks, on notice!

So why do I love them so much? Consider this a totally unsolicited review. And, I'm over-worked right now, so you're getting not one, but two lists in this post. 
  1. The tops are vented (a thinner layer)
  2. The bottoms are cushioned. The Brooks Adrenaline is not a cushy shoe. This helps. 
  3. They are low cut, but have a tab on the back to protect from heel rub. 
  4. They don't bunch up.
Go! Buy! LOVE!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I'm going to need to get some of these socks. I also wear Adrenalines and I've been having some rubbing/pain issues on the bottom of my feet and the shoe store thinks its my old worn out socks.

TNTcoach Ken said...

I only wear the Balga brand now....

Jessie said...

I will have to try these out!