Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Running with the animals, or sick on my couch

It has been a rough couple'a days around our house. It all started with big brother coming home sick on Thursday, and finds us today with a healthy big brother, a baby brother and Mr. Joanna with fevers and pink eye, and me with a fever. My day consisted of feeling gross and consuming an unethical quantity of Powerade, and not much else.

Suddenly finding myself with some downtime, of all things I decided to read my son's National Geographic Kids. Bet you didn't know they made compression suits for horses, huh? Ha!

Is it just me, or does this make you want to run with the wind blowing your hair back? Hmm. Just me? Ok. Once I got over imagining myself in a full-body compression suit, I decided this was a, uh, more reasonable picture to aspire me to health and getting back on the road. :)

Here's hoping for feeling at least 80% in the morning. I'm optimistic. 

1 comment:

Run Jess Run said...

Feel better lady! I've caught some crud myself.