Saturday, February 21, 2009

This and that

Miles: 25.2+3.2=28.4

Work has been CRAZY recently. I'm nearing completion of my proposal, and am busy being strategic, editing, meeting with committee members, trying to find a prelim date, and getting ready to apply for various funding opportunities, all of which have deadlines in the near future. Coordinating deadlines, vacation, work schedules, and faculty availability is more complicated than I anticipated. Then there's the 20 hours a week I get paid for.

Elliot now has four teeth, two on the bottom and two on the top. Unrelated, but I got him to nap in his crib today! This is exciting because he almost never agrees to do it. The trick might have been sweetening the deal with his favorite blanket. He took his first assisted steps a few days ago. He's still timid about cruising, but there is definitely progress.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Great news about him napping in his crib and about your prelim!