- One of my TNT buddies from Central Illinois asked for the deets about the socks. (everything you need to know is in the picture)
- I wore them again and fell even more in love.
So today's Monday on Notice is brought to you out of the sheer LOVE I have for these socks. All other socks, on notice!
So why do I love them so much? Consider this a totally unsolicited review. And, I'm over-worked right now, so you're getting not one, but two lists in this post.
- The tops are vented (a thinner layer)
- The bottoms are cushioned. The Brooks Adrenaline is not a cushy shoe. This helps.
- They are low cut, but have a tab on the back to protect from heel rub.
- They don't bunch up.
Go! Buy! LOVE!