This Monday, I'm loving so much. Let me break it down.
- My Saturday "long" run. It was glorious weather. I felt great. And I ran faster than I knew I was still capable of without feeling like I was pushing myself much. The first 4 miles of this 5-miler were 9:48, 9:30, 9:53, and 9:19. Nine-nineteen?!? Get outta here! I had no idea that was in me! The last mile was part running, part walking a cool-down.
- Oh yeah. I totally park here now.
- A woman in the park the other day who yelled, "You go! That's great!!" as she passed me going the opposite direction.
- Getting close to my giant work deadline. It's Friday, and the project is coming together nicely.
- Fruit jambalaya. I am crazy with the freaking fruit these days. Fruit on my cereal. Fruit on my greek yogurt. Fruit as snack food. Fruit in my salads. Now fruit for dinner. I seriously cannot get enough. FRUIT!
That's what I've got this Monday. Run strong ladies and gentlemen. And runners too. :)