I've actually decided to put my Notices on Notice. See, it's turned out that more often than not I have something I want to profess my love for. And who doesn't like positive sounding posts? So after much consideration I've decided to rename this segment Mondays in Love. There will still be an occasional thing On Notice (I actually have something today), but mostly it's just going to be a place to highlight the love.
Today's Mondays in Love is brought to you by this incredible, gorgeous weather. For the foreseeable future we have highs in the 70s and low 80s, sunshine, and a breeze. Do you know what this means?
- If Mr. Joanna or I want to sleep in on a weekend, we can! I do not have to be running before 7am to beat the heat. If I want to run at 2pm, I can. It feels like such a freedom after the summer.
- I can leave the windows open in our house.
- When the air gets cooler in the evenings and mornings, I can snuggle up in a well-worn, well-loved hoodie.
- My husband will start obsessing over stews and soups soon. I don't really care about stew, but I love watching him get so into things.
- Undoubtedly one of my favorite things about fall--apple pie!!! I think we're planning a trip to a nearby orchard to pick fresh apples. YAY!
- This last one's just vain and girly, but I can start carrying my one and only Coach shoulder bag to work. It's a dark red suede, very fall, and it's gorgeous. And I bought it as part of a charity fundraiser.
The one thing I'm putting on Notice this Monday? The irresponsible a-hole who left a big stinky pile of dog crap in our front yard. There are tons of dogs in our neighborhood and I'm usually fine with that. It's also a neighborhood of really great dog owners. Clearly someone missed the memo on proper dog etiquette. Jerk.